HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Distant Fantasies: RPG Resource & Directory [IPB]
Cub-Zal my character EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:42 pm by Guest

» The Lost Ones - Affiliates?
Cub-Zal my character EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 am by Lost

» AFFILIATE REQUEST!
Cub-Zal my character EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm by Guest

» Dog Days | A Mature Canine Roleplay
Cub-Zal my character EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:12 pm by Guest

» INERTIA - fantasy wolf rpg
Cub-Zal my character EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:59 pm by Guest

» Final Sunrise | Warriors RP
Cub-Zal my character EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 am by Guest

» The Land of Arkiua ( Wolf RPG ) - LB
Cub-Zal my character EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 am by Guest

» HALCYON - warrior cats rp
Cub-Zal my character EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 am by Guest

» The Rayala Pack ( wolf pack rpg site )
Cub-Zal my character EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 am by Guest

Top posters
Hunter Lycaon
Cub-Zal my character Vote_lcapCub-Zal my character Voting_barCub-Zal my character Vote_rcap 
Warrior Viesa
Cub-Zal my character Vote_lcapCub-Zal my character Voting_barCub-Zal my character Vote_rcap 
Hunter Atreill
Alpha Prosper
Shrouded Forest
Healer Kavi
Zal
Athena
Lost
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Cub-Zal my character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zal

Pebbles : 6

Cub-Zal my character Empty
PostSubject: Cub-Zal my character   Cub-Zal my character EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Name: Zal
Season Birthed: Late winter to very early spring

Appearance: He has a white underbelly, with a base coat of cream with black on his back and bright green eyes.
Personality: He's always curious and getting into things he shouldn't. Always trying to be helpful and join in and he's usually try's to act really tough even when he's down.
History: The only thing he remembers is moving constantly, the scent of his milk mother and the smell of blood. Besides that the day he awoke and found himself on the edge of Shrouded Pack territory lost and confused. He wants to try and find his pack but doesn't know where to look.

Relations:
Unknown
Desired Rank: Cub

Picture:
Pup Picture: http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Wolf+pup&um=1&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=567&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=X5a4GHgskVoP-M:&imgrefurl=http://www.pattersonimages.net/gallery/wolves&docid=HHOu_68sZg16rM&imgurl=http://www.pattersonimages.net/images/M1307_1-Wolf-Pup.jpg&w=601&h=400&ei=IWjHUcGxFvil4AOeooDYBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=453&vpy=221&dur=1906&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=118&ty=115&page=2&tbnh=135&tbnw=186&start=17&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:31,s:0,i:257
Adult Picture: http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=eastern+timber+wolf&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=567&tbm=isch&tbnid=cBQHVeCyKhC84M:&imgrefurl=http://www.animationsource.org/board/windracer-wolf-pack-2-me-and-smashbager-t33648.html&docid=oB9edFsCgsYmrM&imgurl=https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/iehu0y.jpg&w=800&h=621&ei=3WfHUef_IpL84APRs4G4DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=722&vpy=82&dur=1172&hovh=198&hovw=255&tx=155&ty=88&page=2&tbnh=131&tbnw=167&start=17&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:21,s:0,i:224
Back to top Go down
Alpha Prosper

Alpha Prosper

Pebbles : 3

Character Stats
Health Points:
Cub-Zal my character Left_bar_bleue100/100Cub-Zal my character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Attack: 1
Defense: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cub-Zal my character   Cub-Zal my character EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi,

I accepted your character Kavi. Zal will not be accepted until you purchase the use of another character with your accumulated pebbles.
Back to top Go down
Zal

Pebbles : 6

PostSubject: Re: Cub-Zal my character   Cub-Zal my character EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:12 pm

But I asked for two new characters. That's why I went down from 150 to 100 to now 50 or somewhere around there.
Back to top Go down
Healer Kavi

Healer Kavi

Pebbles : 9

PostSubject: Re: Cub-Zal my character   Cub-Zal my character EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Sorry if I am wrong but I remember asking twice for two characters  the first time just before I sent my mass pm to everyone and once after saying that I was making two. Since I can't check back on the post though I have no idea what I said exactly. And my pebbles decreased each time I asked. I went from aproximately 142 pebbles to bellow a hundred the first time and then I asked a second time and my pebbles dropped to around 50 which is why I am now at 60 pebbles approximately. If this somehow isn't the case I will repost another post to the pebbles maintance topic to get another character.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Prosper

Alpha Prosper

Pebbles : 3

Character Stats
Health Points:
Cub-Zal my character Left_bar_bleue100/100Cub-Zal my character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Attack: 1
Defense: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cub-Zal my character   Cub-Zal my character EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 am

Oh!

Sorry, I thought you were an entirely new member. Then yes, you may have the two new characters. Smile Sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Hunter Lycaon

Hunter Lycaon

Pebbles : 61

Character Stats
Health Points:
Attack: 0
Defense: 0

PostSubject: Re: Cub-Zal my character   Cub-Zal my character EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 am

Oh ok sorry then that I didn't say that these are my characters. Good thing we got through it smoothly though. Next time if i do make another character ill say its mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cub-Zal my character   Cub-Zal my character Empty

Back to top Go down

Cub-Zal my character
Page 1 of 1